Schedule a Meeting at IRCE 2018 : Click here to select a time to meet with Yottaa at our booth, #637.
Online retailers large and small will soon be descending on Chicago to attend the IRCE show on June 5-8. It’s an event with content for everyone, from Amazon sellers to large omni-channel retailers. You’re bound to leave with a list of 3rd party technologies and best practices that you’ll want to stack onto your website as soon as you return home.
Yottaa will be there to discuss the latest trends in eCommerce acceleration and website performance. Here are five reasons you should schedule time with Yottaa at IRCE 2018.
6 Reasons to Meet Yottaa at IRCE 2018
1. Slow pages are killing your conversion rates – They are killing your business, and you know it. Even the most dazzling UX won’t convert visitors if it takes 8 seconds to load. You’ve seen the research that ties speed to conversion rates, but now come talk to the experts. We can help you build your case for investing in a faster website in 2018.
2. GDPR is giving you a panic attack – Is your site prepared to be GDPR compliant? If not, read our blog, 7 Steps to a GDPR Friendly eCommerce Site, and talk to Yottaa about ways to control your 3rd party technologies for EU visitors.
3. Receive a site evaluation to bring back to your team – How fast would your site load if you applied the best optimization techniques and technology available? Schedule time with a Yottaa performance engineer who will prepare a custom evaluation of your site performance. You’ll walk away with a better understanding of your site and tangible estimates of page load times if you applied the best eCommerce acceleration technology available.
5. Mobile: Finding the Fastest Approach – Yottaa can help you structure your mobile development strategy and deliver the fastest mobile experience. Our performance expert can walk through why Google AMP isn’t ready for eCommerce, and evaluate whether RWD or a PWA is the best approach for your mobile site. We’ll help guide you to a mobile experience that is both effective and fast.
6. Win An Apple Watch and other Fabulous Prizes – If every one of your pages loads in under a second, and your conversion rates hover around 90%, you don’t need to talk to us. But you do need an Apple Watch. And probably some foam rocket slingshots. Come by to enter for the drawing and secure some great office toys for your kids or co-workers.
The Best eCommerce Experiences are Fast
If you don’t make it to the Yottaa booth, we encourage you to attend the presentation by our customer Cosabella on Wednesday. And if you leave the show with a list of new features for your site, but are concerned about slow pages and GDPR, contact us. You don’t have to sacrifice a great eCommerce experience just to be fast. The best eCommerce site can have both.